While I have been gently studying for my ethics exam, I have also been thinking about things I’m really going to miss about law school. Check it:
- Free pizza. Every. Single. Day.
- Free beer sponsored by the Bar Preps every month
- Free wine and hors d’oeuvres at the fancy events (and taking the leftover bottles home when you are responsible for said events)
- Free snacks and candy to stock up on from events and finals breaks (I have 20 bags of popchips in my cabinet)
- Free pens, highlighters, and water bottles from Lexis and Westlaw
- Free Fridays
- Duly paid for collaborative breakdowns during finals leading to sharing Thai food in the study rooms and lifelong friendship
*”Free” meaning “not costing anything extra.” These things are mostly included in the cost of tuition.